Now hiring CDL-A Hazmat/Tanker Truck Drivers – Home Daily
Transmark Logistics is a logistics management and transportation company providing petroleum and renewable energy transportation solutions throughout the Midwest. Family owned and operated, Transmark was built on hard work and integrity.
Why Pick Transmark:
Rack up more home time and earning potential with Transmark Logistics! Our family-owned and operated company is currently seeking qualified drivers with two years of CDL-A experience to run tanker freight throughout the Midwest. When you drive for us, you’ll get home more often, enjoy top-notch benefits, and receive extensive safety training.
As an award-winning company, we strive to service the transportation needs of our customers with environmentally safe, reliable, and timely deliveries. Specifically, we provide petroleum and renewable energy transportation solutions to clients in Indiana, Illinois, Ohio, and Kentucky.
Pay and Perks:
- Home Daily
- $1,250/week – Minimum Weekly Guarantee After Orientation (Some Requirements)
- Paid Orientation
- $3,000 Referral Bonus, Paid Over 1 Year
- Clean Inspection and Quarterly Safety Bonuses
- Medical, Dental and Vision: 90% Paid Health Insurance, 30% Paid for Dependents
- Vacation Time:
- First year is 6 days of PTO, prorated from date of hire to end of year.
- Starting January of year 2, drivers will get 10 days PTO, accrued throughout the year.
- Starting year 5, drivers will get 15 days PTO
- 3 Personal/Sick Days Prorated Based on Start Date
- 24 hr Dependable Dispatch and Support Team
- Pet Policy Available
- Home Daily
- Put in a hotel if you ever have an overnight.
- Paid $50 per diem if you have an overnight.
- Monday through Friday with Alternating Saturday Rotations
- Saturday rotations can be up to every other Saturday.
- Drivers will earn an additional $100 for working a Saturday rotation.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of 21 Years Old
- Verified CDL-A License
- 2 Years of CDL-A Tractor Trailer Experience, if all other qualifications are met
- Tanker Experience NOT Required – We Can Train!
- Hazmat Endorsement, Preferred
- Tanker Endorsement, Preferred
- Pass DOT Physical and Drug Screen
- Adhere to Transmark’s Drug and Alcohol Testing Program, which includes pre-employment testing, post-accident testing, random testing, reasonable suspicion testing, return to duty testing, and follow-up testing
- No alcohol-related offenses/DUI within the last seven years
- No more than two moving violations within the past year
- No more than three moving violations within the past three years
- No DOT-preventable accidents in the past year
- TWIC Card is not required but drivers are encouraged to obtain
- Add, subtract, multiply, and divide all units of measure
- Able to analyze and explain records, reports, and procedures to others
- Able to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions
- MACK Day Cabs; late model, 2020 or newer